Making the most of music in education is making the most of music.


38 universities across Australia are covered by a blanket licence for most music uses. 

Find out more


Find out how you can use music in your school

Find out more


Private colleges have individual agreements for their music use. 

Find out more
Get your Eisteddfod licence

Everything you need to know about music licensing when hosting your Eisteddfod

enquiry form
Copyright guide
for educators
download guide

Can't find what you’re looking for?

Site Menu

Search the Website