Are your jingles played in regional areas? Report them by 31 July

Tuesday, 09 Jul 2019

You should complete a Jingle Reporting Form if you write music or lyrics for jingles or music used in commercial television or radio advertisements or community service announcements, AND if these jingles are broadcast in Australia and/or New Zealand and aired ONLY in NON-METROPOLITAN areas. 

Read the Guide to Reporting Jingles here.
For all regional only jingles and music in ads broadcasts, complete and submit your form by 31 July to be eligible for royalty payment in the November distribution. 

Fill out form
Site Menu

Search the Website